Tuesday, January 8, 2008

i'm lost !!

Man I was lost when I’m looking for BT162 around foyer side cuz I thought all the BTs are in this area . I feel pretty sorry for my roommate for giving him the wrong information , real SORRY DUDE !!! I tried to reach a few of my frens to check out for the proper location of Bt162 & at long last I found it . I was late to enter the tutorial class so I bowed to my tutor as a sign of appreciation & asking for forgiveness , this was when those jackass of the “MA” blood line laughed at me . I was a little upset at that moment cuz they paid me no respect in my culture of respecting the elder which is my tutor. I gave no damn bout this after a few minutes though. Hm… I feel so happy that things finally get back to square one , I mean me & u Yen=) Bali bali was where I went for lunch with Pat & wow we are really full,I mean REALLY FULL!! We took porridge , chee cheong fun , kuey teow thng & dim sum. Took it all just by the two of us !!! oh my god,=0!! Then I started to do planning on the wus group discussion later at 3pm. Finally, I attended the YKT111’s lecture at DKA but that was still not the end of my day , yet. I went bak to tekun hoping to get a break, a short one at least. I went back to campus again to attend NRIC meeting at 9 in the p.m. And now I was hoping the meeting will end asap=)

No comments: