Saturday, January 12, 2008

i found what i've lost

After playing basketball last nite alone in d dark at bakti’s court & today morning, I realized that there are sth that means a lot to me,and this is 1 of them. I found my long lost passion in playing this ball game, I found that there are some expectations & aims where I should never forget. Reminiscing how I used to be drowned beneath the excitement & eagerness & fervor, playing fr sun rise to sun set with sweat covering all over my entire body, man that is my sth. I just couldn’t quit playing this game I guess. I decided to re-join varsity team’s training & wanna go for the tournament at Medan(Indonesia) with all my team mates. Will I finally get a little bit closer to my unc??? Who cares. All I noe now it’s the time of my life & I wanna shine glaringly. I didn’t wanna be ordinary like most of the people. I want this to be one of the memorable & unforgettable moments in my life & I want this to be a part of my story of life. Go go jia you!!!(some inspirational saying of my somebody) Never give up!!!

No comments: